A-Star Music Education is a music education provider which serves primary schools in the maintained, academy and independent sectors through music curriculum classroom lessons, peripatetic lessons, music therapy and regional school choir events.
We are a vibrant and welcoming community, committed to academic excellence and the highest standards of care for pupils within the schools we work in. We consider the development of excellence in the education offered to the pupils to be the underlying purpose of activities undertaken by all staff.
We specialise in delivering high-quality and engaging music lessons that are tailored to meet and exceed the requirements of the 2014 National Curriculum for EYFS and Key Stages 1 & 2.
We have no greater commitment than to plan and deliver music provision to the highest standards within a school, with all music lessons being planned with the use of a wide range of different teaching techniques and resources.
Our company can complete solution to a primary schools music provision requirements, whether that is whole class teaching, choir and orchestra ensembles or one to one peripatetic tuition.
Our staff conduct music lessons within primary schools without the need of the class teacher to achieve the appropriate standards within the National Curriculum and learning objectives of the lesson.
All of our staff are:
· DBS Enhanced Checked
· Excellent at conveying their creative teaching ideas to children on a one to one or class basis
· Able to differentiate lessons to meet the needs of all children
· Able to incorporate ICT into their music lessons
· Able to make lessons fun whilst meeting National Curriculum standards
· Able to adhere and positively use a school behaviour management policy.