1. Our PPA tutors are specialist within Music education and curriculum.
2. Courses are annually reviewed with staff continuously trained, internally (termly) and externally (annually).
3. The same PPA teacher in a school, to ensure that children at a school are comfortable and familiar with the educators.
4. Lesson plans across the year groups develop and progress from Nursery to Year 6, with each topic being built upon across the year groups.
5. Annual report offered for each child to note their development to schools and for parents.
6. With peripatetic lessons, specific support towards Music Scholarships & ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall awarding bodies offered for practical performance examinations.